Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stuff Happens...

Now believe me when I say that 'stuff' isn't really the word I would use at this point.  It's Saturday, Jan. 24th and I should be packed to move to England on Monday. Well, I'm not. I have yet to get my visa or hear anything about my visa. Yes, I know you all are frustrated, but believe me when I tell you that I've been crying the majority of the day. Except for when other people are around. lol 

Anyhow, we aren't allowed to change our flight without paying $3000 and THAT AIN'T GONNA  HAPPEN!!!! So, Emily and I are planning to call Patricia at the British Consulate and HOUND her British bum until she gives us confirmation that our visa's have been sent!! Then hopefully I will get to leave on Wed. Buying a one way ticket there and then using our tickets we bought originally to come back on. Hopefully saving us money. 

So, that is all for now. I'll post next probably once I get there. 

Adios...I know I know I'm not going to Costa Rica. 

No comments: