Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Could I BE any more lucky???

Sorry that Barcelona is still to come, but a few things have happened since I did the Italy post. 


1. The sun came out this weekend. So, I spent Saturday and Sunday outside soaking up the sun. Saturday, Hal took me to ordered shirts for the group, went to the commissary for groceries, and then the two of us played tennis for about an hour and then just laid in the grass talking. Sunday, I played basketball and played out on the swings on the playground. lol I just can't get enough of the sun here and the weather. We've had such amazing weather since we've been here. It's been great!!!


2. I haven't been sleeping well, so I haven't really been up for much and the internet is being a jerk! It's finally back, but who knows how long it will be working.


3. I'm home today, did not go to work. Yesterday afternoon I was playing basketball with John's 4th hour when I jumped up and came down on Connor's foot. Rolling my ankle the exact same way I did in 8th grade, doing the exact same thing, to the exact same ankle. I can definitely say it hurt worse than last time. But, there were no tears, but a LOT of pain and at one point I was having trouble hearing. Which, doesn't really sound like a good thing. Janis, my cooperating teacher, took me to the Emergency room yesterday around 2:40 P.M. and it's just a bad sprain. 


So, before our last weekend and hoo-raw before we leave, this happens and screws up everything. Hopefully, I'll be able to put some weight on it by the weekend and will be ok when we finally go to a FOOTBALL game!!!! Soccer for those of you Americans. lol 


P.S. added a few new pictures on the right toward the bottom!!

 


Warning for those with uneasy stomachs...close this now!!!












 

No comments: