Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break Prepost Post

I'm still trying to recover from a 10 day excursion in Italy and Spain and haven't had the time to post about Spring Break, but I am working on and it will be worth reading...I hope. My parents tell me that there are more people that read this than I realized and for that I am thankful. I just wish you would leave comments tell me that you've read it or just comments about what I've been writing about. It would definitely made my day!!! So, think about that. There is a "comments" link at the bottom of each post and all you have to do is put your name and then fill out the comment box. 

So, the Spring Break post will be a bit long with loads of pictures, so it might take me a while to get it posted, but I am staying in town this weekend and will hopefully get it posted sometime then. So, be checking back and hopefully I will have posted it. 

2 more weeks and I'm back in the states. I'm extremely sad, but looking forward to seeing my family and friends! I've missed you all!!!!

No comments: